Free 1-hour photoshoot for veterans and servicemembers.
|Posted on January 3, 2016 at 9:30 PM||comments (0)|
Have you done all that you had planned to do in 2015? How many goals have you reached? What about your business goals, have they been met yet? Have you considered reassessing your goals, plans, dreams, and desires? Do you need to change the way that you do business with others? Do you even know where to start in 2016 in reaching your goals for growth?
|Posted on October 19, 2015 at 12:15 AM||comments (0)|
"Thank You!" is one of the simplest prayers of appreciation that we say instinctively without a second thought. When we are grateful for others' good deeds, we take time out to acknowledge their mindfulness. This not only makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside but it helps us to feel good about ourselves too. Can you think of 10 things that you are grateful for that others have done for you? Better yet, are you able to name 10 things that you have done for others that caused them to thank you for your generosity?
|Posted on September 6, 2015 at 7:45 PM||comments (1)|
Very little is said anymore about a man or woman "of honor." There once was a time when honor was shown through integrity, honesty or fairness. Family members were considered honorable if they were a source of credit or distinction. Leaders were honored if the community had a high respect for them and they were worthy of the merit. The privilege of being associated with or receiving a favor from a respected person, group, or organization was once an honor. Some believe military honors have been watered-down and no longer hold much value because of the leniency given in receiving awards and the wide dissemination to Servicemembers. When we worship, is it still an honor? Is there still joy in having privilege to be blessed with demonstrating "honor" to the Most High God? Is there yet still some sincerity within us that warrants Honor to be a privilege? Or is "honor" just another word that we loosely throw around to impress others? What are we teaching our children? I don't know! Although once I thought I did, but now I'm just confused! I'm not sure anymore, when is enough, enough? What can we do to restore honor in our society? Should we go back to basics, again? Can we just start over? How can we really strive to honor His Name and our own names?
|Posted on April 2, 2015 at 9:15 PM||comments (0)|
1. 1. I am not an expert in everything and don’t know everything.
2. Financing a business can be intimidating.
3. I don’t have money growing on trees or an endless bankroll.
4. Maintaining monthly income and expense records is imperative.
5. Capability Statements are a requirement for government contracts.
6. DUNS numbers are FREE and required when dealing with the government.
7. Every level of government has its own contractor’s qualification process and set of rules.
8. Write your own Business Plans. No one knows your business aspirations better than you.
9. If one agency or organizations does not meet your needs, keep looking until you find one that does.
10. Time is money. Money is time. Spend it wisely. Don’t waste it. Only 24 hours in one day.